Algenist®, the award-winning, anti-aging skincare brand featuring microalgae, one of the most nutrient-rich resources in the world, announced today its launch in Nordstrom locations throughout the United States. The launch into Nordstrom’s “Advanced Skincare” category marks an important retail milestone for the brand, furthering distribution for the line. The skincare line, developed by Solazyme, Inc. (NASDAQ: SZYM), a company commercializing renewable oils and other bioproducts, features two microalgae ingredients- Alguronic Acid® and Microalgae Oil.
“Nordstrom offers a unique customer experience that provides the best possible service, selection, and quality to all of its shoppers. Their selection of luxury and high quality brands, coupled with their top-notch service, is unmatched in the industry, making Nordstrom the ideal place to experience a brand like Algenist,” stated Frederic Stoeckel, SVP & General Manager of Algenist. “Nordstrom is an exciting new step in Algenist’s expansion and we are thrilled to be partnering with them for this launch."
Since the initial launch of the brand in 2011, Algenist has grown quickly in the U.S. and is now available in 15 countries worldwide throughout over 1400 retail locations. The line has won numerous awards, including the 2014 Marie Claire Prix d’ Excellence de la Beauté in France, and the QVC Rising Brand Star award, among others.
Algenist will initially launch in multiple Nordstrom locations throughout the country, as well as on the retailer’s website. All products will retail between $25 and $110 and will be included in Nordstrom’s “Advanced Skincare” category. The entire Algenist line, which features over 25 products including the top-selling Genius Ultimate Anti-Aging Cream and Concentrated Reconstructing Serum, will initially be available in the Cosmetics department at select store locations.Follow Us Online:
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV