ZHEJIANG, China, April 28, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- SORL Auto Parts, Inc. (Nasdaq: SORL) ("SORL" or "the Company"), a supplier of brake and control systems to the global commercial vehicle industry, announced today that its 2014 annual stockholder meeting will be held at 8:00 PM China Standard Time on Thursday, June 20, 2014 in Meeting Room No 1, No.2666, Kaifaqu Road, Ruian Economic Development District, Ruian City, Zhejiang Province, Zip 325200, China. Stockholders of record as of the close of business on Friday, April 25, 2014 are entitled to notice of and to vote at the 2014 Annual Meeting.
Proposals to be voted on at the annual meeting are as follows:
(1) To elect seven directors to hold office until the 2015 annual meeting of stockholders and until their successors are elected and qualified;
(2) To appoint MaloneBailey, LLP as our independent registered public accounting firm for fiscal year 2014; and(3) To transact any other matter that properly comes before the meeting or any adjournments or postponements thereof.
About SORL Auto Parts, Inc. As a global tier one supplier of brake and control systems to the commercial vehicle industry, SORL Auto Parts, Inc. is the market leader for commercial vehicles brake systems, such as trucks and buses in China. The Company distributes products both within China and internationally under the SORL trademark. SORL is listed among the top 100 auto component suppliers in China, with a product range that includes 65 categories with over 2000 specifications in brake systems and others. The Company has four authorized international sales centers in UAE, India, the United States and Europe. SORL is working to establish a broader global sales network. For more information, please visit http://www.sorl.cn. Safe Harbor Statement
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts