SAN DIEGO, April 28, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Tandem Diabetes Care®, Inc. (Nasdaq:TNDM), a medical device company and manufacturer of the t:slim® Insulin Pump, today announced that Kim Blickenstaff, president and CEO, will present a company update at the following upcoming investor conferences:
- Deutsche Bank 39 th Annual Health Care Conference, which will be held at the InterContinental Boston Hotel in Boston, Massachusetts on Thursday, May 8, 2014 at 3:30pm Eastern Time (12:30pm Pacific Time).
- Bank of America Merrill Lynch 2014 Health Care Conference, which will be held at the Encore at the Wynn Hotel in Las Vegas, Nevada on Wednesday, May 14, 2014 at 7:20pm Eastern Time (4:20pm Pacific Time).
The presentations will be webcast live, and an archive recording will be available for 30 days. The links to the live webcasts and archives will be accessible on Tandem Diabetes Care's Investor Center website located at http://investor.tandemdiabetes.com in the "Investor Events" section.
About Tandem Diabetes Care, Inc.Tandem Diabetes Care, Inc. ( www.tandemdiabetes.com ) is a medical device company with an innovative, user-centric and integrated approach to the design, development and commercialization of products for people with insulin-dependent diabetes. The Company manufactures and sells the t:slim Insulin Pump, the slimmest and smallest durable insulin pump currently on the market, and the first and only insulin pump with a high resolution, color touch screen. Tandem is based in San Diego, California. Follow Tandem Diabetes Care on Twitter @tandemdiabetes, use #tslim, #tconnect and $TNDM. Follow Tandem Diabetes Care on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TandemDiabetes . t:slim and Tandem Diabetes Care are registered trademarks of Tandem Diabetes Care, Inc.
CONTACT: Media Contact: Steve Sabicer 714-907-6264 firstname.lastname@example.org Investor Contact: Susan Morrison 858-366-6900 x7005 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV