® (NYSE:NOW), the enterprise IT cloud company, today announced that it is holding CIO Decisions14, an exclusive, invitation-only forum for CIOs of large enterprises during its Knowledge14® conference on Tuesday, April 29 in San Francisco. Over 100 CIOs and top IT executives are expected to attend this event, the largest forum of its kind dedicated to the enterprise IT cloud and evolving the enterprise service model.
CIO Decisions14 will provide interactive sessions, networking with peers and thought-provoking discussions with luminaries dedicated to innovation, leadership and change in the IT world, including:
- Geoffrey Moore, author, consultant and management expert – “Innovation and the CIO of Tomorrow”
- Patrick Lencioni, author – “How to Create a High Performing Team Focused on Innovation”
- CIO Panel on “The Future of IT”
- Douglas Leone and Mike Goguen, partners, Sequoia Capital – “Accelerating Disruption”
- CEO discussion with Frank Slootman, ServiceNow president and chief executive officer and Aneel Bhusri, co-chief executive officer, Workday
- Martha Heller, author and consultant – “The CIO Paradox,” including an interactive town hall discussion
- Fred Luddy, ServiceNow founder and chief product officer – “Empowering the Service-Oriented Enterprise: Unlocking the Untapped Development Army of ‘Citizen’ Creators”
- Frank Slootman – “The New CIO Mantra – Deliver ‘Lightning in a Bottle’”
In addition to CIO Decisions14, the Knowledge14 conference features an IT leadership track on April 29-30. The IT leadership track features 21 sessions with presentations from CIOs and vice presidents of IT. The track is designed for IT executives to learn how to drive IT relevance and value in their organizations by leveraging insider secrets from innovative IT leaders that have created a service-oriented enterprise.
Now in its eighth year, Knowledge is the largest gathering of IT professionals using cloud services for enterprise IT service automation. Knowledge14 is expected to attract nearly 6,000 attendees including the world's most recognizable brands. For more information or to register for Knowledge14, please visit
Resources for CIOs
IT Transformation Tour (eBook)
The Future of IT: From Chaos to Service Automation (white paper)
“Now State of IT” (video)
Demonstration and Information (portal)
For more information about how ServiceNow can help CIOs and executive IT leaders, please contact
ServiceNow is the enterprise IT cloud company. We transform IT by automating and managing IT service relationships across the global enterprise. Organizations deploy our service to create a single system of record for IT and automate manual tasks, standardize processes and consolidate legacy systems. Using our extensible platform, our customers create custom applications and evolve the IT service model to service domains inside and outside the enterprise. ServiceNow transforms IT from the department of no to the department of now. For more information, visit
ServiceNow, Knowledge and the ServiceNow logo are registered trademarks of ServiceNow. All other brand and product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders.