Citrix today announced significant enhancements to Podio, the popular productivity and work management tool in its mobile workspace portfolio. The platform’s redesigned look and feel empowers any user to dramatically reimagine the way they organize their everyday work. Improvements include a faster user interface, intuitive new drag-and-drop design and more powerful ways to automate and link tasks within Podio.
“We’ve been using Podio since the beginning as we’ve grown from three to over 20 employees and freelancers in the last few years,” said Kevin Planovsky, founder of award-winning digital marketing agency Vert. “Our team has found so many ways to customize the platform, drastically cutting internal emails and unnecessary meetings. Podio makes it simple to automate and collaborate around the things we do every day; ultimately, we’re saving time and able to focus on delivering to clients all the more.”
A New Way to Design Work Processes
More than 500,000 organizations around the globe - from ad agencies to furniture designers - use Podio to help manage new projects and tasks, sales, CRM, content development, HR/recruiting, special events, and more. However, the Podio team recognizes a one-size-fits-all approach doesn’t work for all businesses.With its latest release, Podio puts anyone - regardless of technical expertise - in the driver’s seat, to define and create the way their team will work together successfully:
- Faster performance: Podio lets users develop the right workflow, from the ground up. The new, more intuitive drag-and-drop design lets anyone create and customize apps to organize their work in just seconds.
- Easier navigation to relevant content: Podio apps easily unite content, conversations and tasks. Users can now more quickly navigate to related data from within apps; for example, link projects and deliverables, or clients and designs, together.
- Added functionality to app templates: Podio is the only platform of its kind to offer hundreds of free business app templates that can be easily searched and customized. To date, Podio users have created more than 1 million Podio apps to help manage more than 100 million projects, sales leads, marketing campaigns, and more.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV