Tremor Video, Inc. (NYSE:TRMR), an advertising technology company elevating brand performance across all screens for the world’s leading brands and publishers, today announced that Bill Day, Chief Executive Officer and Todd Sloan, Chief Financial Officer, will present at the Jefferies 2014 Technology, Media and Telecom Conference, to be held at the Epic Hotel in Miami, Florida on Wednesday, May 7, 2014 at 12:30 PM ET.
A live audio webcast of the presentation will be available at: http://wsw.com/webcast/jeff81/TRMR
A replay will subsequently be available for 90 days on the Company’s investor relations website at: http://investor.tremorvideo.com
About Tremor VideoTremor Video (NYSE: TRMR) is transforming the video advertising experience across all screens for the world’s leading brands. Our proprietary technology, VideoHub®, offers advertisers and publishers a complete programmatic solution to reach and engage consumers while providing new insights into what drives the success of brand advertising performance across multiple devices. Tremor Video is based in New York with offices throughout the US and across the globe. For more information, visit tremorvideo.com and find Tremor Video on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV