TAMPA, Fla., April 28, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Kforce Inc. (Nasdaq:KFRC), a provider of professional staffing services and solutions, today announced that on Friday, April 25, 2014, its Board of Directors declared a quarterly cash dividend on Kforce common stock of $0.10 per share. The cash dividend will be payable June 27, 2014 to shareholders of record as of the close of business on June 13, 2014.
Kforce (Nasdaq:KFRC) is a professional staffing and solutions firm providing flexible and permanent staffing solutions in the skill areas of technology, finance & accounting, and health information management. Backed by more than 2,600 associates and approximately 11,700 consultants on assignment, Kforce is committed to "Great People = Great Results" for our valued clients and candidates. Kforce operates with 62 offices located throughout the United States and one office in the Philippines. For more information, please visit our Web site at http://www.kforce.com.
CONTACT: AT THE FIRM Michael R. Blackman Chief Corporate Development Officer (813) 552-2927
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV