SALT LAKE CITY, April 28, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- inContact (NASDAQ: SAAS), the leading provider of cloud contact center software and contact center agent optimization tools, today announced that twelve new healthcare and related medical industry organizations have selected inContact during the first quarter. inContact is gaining traction with its triple-threat combination of cloud technology, contact center expertise and health industry experience.
Pressured to reduce operational costs and to radically improve service delivery, many healthcare organizations are recognizing the advantages of cloud technology to overcome the challenges associated with aging, disconnected premise software. Top reasons for choosing inContact's 100% cloud contact center solution include scalability, speed of deployment and flexibility to extend and integrate with other enterprise systems.
"Cloud technology is helping reshape healthcare IT," noted Paul Jarman, inContact CEO. "Security, reliability and compliance are of utmost importance across the broad spectrum of companies in healthcare. inContact is able to satisfy those security needs and provides a world-class cloud solution that includes geographically redundant data centers and a carrier-grade telecom infrastructure which work together to provide a 99.99 percent uptime guarantee."
The new inContact customers range from healthcare providers to insurance to pharmaceuticals and medical technology. In addition to the core contact center features—multichannel cloud ACD and IVR—many of the new customers will also be implementing inContact's integrated cloud solutions for workforce management (WFM), ECHO Customer Feedback, Quality Management or Analytics-Driven Quality (ADQ).Additional Information
- Get a customized assessment of contact center operations: http://www.incontact.com/assessment
- For more information cloud ACD, IVR and Workforce Optimization, visit our solution finder
- Follow @inContact on Twitter
- Become a fan of inContact on Facebook
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV