Paris Cedex 15, France, April 28, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- CGG (ISIN: 0000120164) (NYSE:CGG) launches today an offering of Senior Notes due 2022 in an aggregate principal amount of approximately $500 million by way of a private placement in the international capital markets.
The Company intends to use the net proceeds from this offering to redeem all of the $225 million outstanding principal amount of its 9.5% Senior Notes due 2016 and will use the remaining net proceeds to redeem a portion of the $400 million outstanding principal amount of its 7.75% Senior Notes due 2017.
About CGG:CGG ( www.cgg.com ) is a fully integrated Geoscience company providing leading geological, geophysical and reservoir capabilities to its broad base of customers primarily from the global oil and gas industry. Through its three complementary business divisions of Equipment, Acquisition and Geology, Geophysics & Reservoir (GGR), CGG brings value across all aspects of natural resource exploration and exploitation. CGG employs over 9,800 people around the world, all with a Passion for Geoscience and working together to deliver the best solutions to its customers. CGG is listed on the Euronext Paris SA (ISIN: 0000120164) and the New York Stock Exchange (in the form of American Depositary Shares. NYSE: CGG).
|Communications Contact:||Investor Relations Contact:|
|Christophe Barnini Tel.: +33 1 64 47 38 11 E-Mail: email@example.com||Catherine Leveau Tel: +33 1 64 47 34 89 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org|
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV