- Performance: two out of three responding companies met or beat revenue targets in 2013
- Optimism: 82% believe business conditions will be better this year than last, which is the highest rate of optimism in five years
- Growth opportunities: 77% expect to grow their workforce; with a median growth rate of 30%
- Top 3 Challenges: scaling operations, talent acquisition and access to equity capital
- Capital: 81% who successfully raised private capital said it was challenging. Angel capital is the most commonly used source of private capital outside the US.
- Globalization: 80% of companies based outside the US are already selling overseas
- Talent: Hiring is a challenge everywhere, but more so outside the US
Growing Momentum In Global Innovation Economy Leads To Jobs, Optimism And Talent Crunch
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.