RICHMOND, Va., April 26, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- NASCAR driver Matt Kenseth, Medal of Honor recipient Sgt. Dakota Meyer and Stu Grant, Goodyear general manager of global race tires, unveil Goodyear's (NASDAQ: GT) 2014 "Support Our Troops" race tire which will be used during all NASCAR races leading up to Memorial Day at Charlotte Motor Speedway.
The custom tires will coincide with the launch of Goodyear's fifth annual "Goodyear Gives Back" campaign—a charitable program benefitting the Support Our Troops® Organization, a nonprofit nationwide organization that works to bolster the morale and well-being of America's troops and their families.
SOURCE The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV