CINCINNATI, April 26, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- The Kroger Co. (NYSE: KR) said today it has recalled Private Selection Chocolate Hazelnut Mascarpone Ice Cream sold at the Kroger family of stores in 31 states and Private Selection Caramel Hazelnut Fudge Truffle Ice Cream sold at the Kroger family of stores in 15 states because the products may contain egg not listed on the label.
People who are allergic to egg could have a severe reaction if they consume this product. For consumers who are not allergic to egg, there is no safety issue with the product. No customer illnesses have been reported to date.
The recalled Private Selection Hazelnut Mascarpone Ice Cream , sold in 16 fluid ounce packages with a of UPC 1111052101, was distributed to Kroger stores in Alabama, Arkansas, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Louisiana, Michigan, Mississippi, Missouri, North Carolina, Ohio, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia and West Virginia; Dillons and Gerbes stores in Kansas and Missouri; Baker's stores in Nebraska; Fred Meyer stores in Alaska, Idaho, Oregon and Washington; Fry's stores in Arizona; King Soopers and City Market stores in Colorado, New Mexico, Utah and Wyoming; Owen's, Pay Less and Scott's stores in Illinois and Indiana; Ralphs stores in California; Smith's stores in Arizona, Idaho, Montana Nevada, New Mexico, and Utah; and QFC stores in Oregon and Washington.
The recalled Private Selection Caramel Hazelnut Fudge Truffle Ice Cream , sold in 16 fluid ounce packages with a of UPC 1111052100, was distributed to Kroger stores in Alabama, Arkansas, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Michigan, Mississippi, Missouri, North Carolina, Ohio, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia and West Virginia; and Owen's, Pay Less, Scott's, and Food 4 Less stores in Illinois and Indiana.Customers in the impacted states should return the product to stores for a full refund or replacement.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV