DUBLIN, Ireland, April 25, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- XL Group plc (the "Company") (NYSE: XL) announced today that the Board of Directors of the Company declared a quarterly dividend on April 25, 2014 of $0.16 per ordinary share payable on the Company's ordinary shares. The dividend will be payable on June 30, 2014 to ordinary shareholders of record as of June 13, 2014.
The Company also announced today that the Board of Directors of its wholly-owned subsidiary, XLIT Ltd., resolved on April 24, 2014 to pay a dividend of $8.4588 per share on XLIT Ltd.'s Series D Preference Ordinary Shares, which dividend will be paid on July 15, 2014 to all shareholders of record as of July 1, 2014.
XLIT Ltd. 2013 Annual Reports and Accounts
The Company announced today that XLIT Ltd.'s annual report and accounts for the year ended December 31, 2013 have been filed with the Commission De Surveillance Du Secteur Financier ("CSSF"), Luxembourg. This filing to CSSF, the home state regulator, was made to comply with the EU Transparency Directive.The accounts will be available through the OAM Service of the Luxembourg Stock Exchange, which can be found on the Luxembourg Stock Exchange's homepage: www.bourse.lu. These documents are also available on request from the Company Secretary at XL House, 70 Gracechurch Street, London EC3V 0XL, and will be made available on the XL Group plc website: www.xlgroup.com. About XL Group plc XL Group plc (NYSE:XL), through its subsidiaries, is a global insurance and reinsurance company providing property, casualty and specialty products to industrial, commercial and professional firms, insurance companies and other enterprises throughout the world. XL is the company clients look to for answers to their most complex risks and to help move their world forward. To learn more, visit www.xlgroup.com. About XLIT Ltd. XLIT Ltd. is a wholly-owned subsidiary of XL Group plc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV