CHICAGO, April 25, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Under the SEC whistleblower program, persons with original information about PLUG stock manipulation (NASDAQ:PLUG) are able to receive up to 30% of all damages and penalties that the SEC recovers based on that information. Whistleblowers have the right to participate anonymously through a whistleblower law firm so that your employer will not see that you have applied for the reward.
It is important that you act quickly because others may come forward first. Only those whistleblowers who provide original information to the SEC will be eligible for an award.
People who are employed by, or have received information from employees of large PLUG investors, fiduciaries or the following companies may have the type of information the SEC requires:
- Plug Power Inc.
- Air Liquide SA
- Cowen & Co.
- Barclays PLC
- Morgan Stanley
- FRB Capital Markets (FRB & Co.)
Additional information is available on the Loevy & Loevy website ( www.loevy.com) or by going directly to the following URL: http://www.loevy.com/practice-areas-overview/whistleblower-protection/sec-financial-fraud/Contact: Mike Kanovitz, 312-243-5900, or Andy Thayer, 312-243-5900 SOURCE Loevy & Loevy Law Firm
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV