NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Shares of Pearson Plc
(PSO) are up 4.13% to $18.40 after Citigroup
(C) reiterated their buy rating on the company, with a $22.67 price objective on the stock.
Today, the company's interim management statement for the first three months of 2014 noted that their "profits are heavily weighted to the second half. As expected, our first-half adjusted operating profit and adjusted earnings per share will be lower this year than in 2013, primarily reflecting the outlook given at our full-year results."
About 60% of Pearson's sales are from the U.S.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV