Hyatt Hotels Corporation (NYSE: H) today announced plans to introduce its Hyatt House extended stay brand in Mexico with the signing of a franchise agreement between a Hyatt affiliate and Fideicomiso de Actividad Empresarial for Hyatt House Santa Fe in Mexico City. The hotel is expected to open in 2016, and it will be managed by Grupo Presidente, one of Mexico’s leading hotel operators.
Hyatt House Santa Fe will be located in Mexico City’s Santa Fe neighborhood, a renowned business and commercial district in the western part of the city. The hotel will also be the first extended stay hotel in the Santa Fe area backed by an international hotel brand. Hyatt House Santa Fe will help keep routines rolling for guests with 119 residentially inspired upscale den guestrooms, studio and one-bedroom kitchen suites, a comfortable Commons area for guests to unwind in, including an H BAR serving the Sip+Savor menu and full bar, and 2,000 square feet of meeting space, as well as free WiFi and access to public computers, Workout Room and swimming pool.
Hyatt House Santa Fe will be a key component of a mixed-use complex situated along Avenida Prolongacion Vasco de Quiroga. The complex will also include approximately 64,500 square feet of office and retail space, Mexico City’s first upscale assisted living residences and an elevated pathway connecting the complex to the American British Cowdray Medical Center (ABC Hospital), which is one of the country’s most recognized and leading health care facilities.
“We are delighted to be bringing the first Hyatt House hotel to Mexico. Hyatt House Santa Fe will be an ideal home-base for business travelers and visitors to the medical, corporate and academic facilities in the area,” said Norton Figot, director, Fideicomiso de Actividad Empresarial. “Adding the strength and innovation of the Hyatt brand to the development complex is very important to us.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV