On 4/29/14, Realty Income Corp.'s 6.75% Monthly Income Class E Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Stock (O.PRE) will trade ex-dividend, for its monthly dividend of $0.1406, payable on 5/15/14. As a percentage of O.PRE's recent share price of $25.29, this dividend works out to approximately 0.56%, so look for shares of O.PRE to trade 0.56% lower — all else being equal — when O.PRE shares open for trading on 4/29/14. On an annualized basis, the current yield is approximately 6.69%, which compares to an average yield of 7.22% in the "Real Estate" preferred stock category, according to Preferred Stock Channel.
As of last close, O.PRE was trading at a 0.96% premium to its liquidation preference amount. The chart below shows the one year performance of O.PRE shares, versus O:
Below is a dividend history chart for O.PRE, showing historical dividends prior to the most recent $0.1406 on Realty Income Corp.'s 6.75% Monthly Income Class E Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Stock:
According to the ETF Finder at ETF Channel, Realty Income Corp. (O) makes up 4.91% of the iShares Retail Real Estate Capped ETF (RTL) which is trading relatively unchanged on the day Friday.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV