The health and well-being company reported a net loss of $9.6 million, or 27 cents a share, wider than $3.95 million, or 12 cents a share, in the same period one year earlier. Adjusted loss narrowed to 7 cents a share from 12 cents a share in the same quarter a year ago. Revenue rose year over year to $176.8 million from $165.2 million.
Analysts polled by FactSet expected an adjusted loss of 11 cents a share on revenue of $176.7 million.
Healthways maintained its earnings and revenue projections with a range of 11 cents a share to 26 cents a share on revenue of $730 million to $760 million.Noble Financial upgraded the stock to "buy" from "hold" with a $21 price target. The stock was up 12.69% to $18.12 at 1:14 p.m. on Friday. Must Read: Warren Buffett's 10 Favorite Growth Stocks SELL NOW: If you own any of the 900 stocks that TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified as a 'Sell'...you could potentially lose EVERYTHING in the next 6-12 months. Learn more. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet's Stocks Under $10 has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV