3 Stocks Dragging In The Computer Software & Services Industry
2. As of noon trading, Splunk ( SPLK) is down $3.39 (-5.7%) to $55.84 on average volume. Thus far, 1.9 million shares of Splunk exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.9 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $55.81-$59.19 after having opened the day at $58.88 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $59.23. Splunk, Inc. provides software solutions that provide real-time operational intelligence in the United States and internationally. Splunk has a market cap of $7.2 billion and is part of the technology sector. Shares are down 13.8% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Currently there are 15 analysts that rate Splunk a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 6 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Splunk as a sell. The company's weaknesses can be seen in multiple areas, such as its deteriorating net income and feeble growth in its earnings per share. Get the full Splunk Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts