By early afternoon, shares had slid 4.8% to $49.80.
The healthcare tech company said it expects adjusted earnings for its June-ending second quarter between 39 cents and 40 cents a share. Analysts surveyed by Thomson Reuters had estimated 40 cents a share.For its full year, earnings are expected between $1.63 and $1.67 a share, with analysts estimating net income at the high end of that range. Over the three months to March, Cerner earned 37 cents a share and revenue of $784.76 million, inline with analysts' estimates. Must read: Warren Buffett's 10 Favorite Growth Stocks STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet's Stocks Under $10 has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV