According to the ETF Finder at ETF Channel, NUE makes up 4.92% of the Steel ETF (SLX) which is trading lower by about 1.3% on the day Friday.
NUE operates in the Non-Precious Metals & Non-Metallic Mining sector, among companies like Ternium S A (TX) which is off about 1% today, and Vale S.A. (VALE) trading lower by about 2.7%. Below is a three month price history chart comparing the stock performance of NUE, versus TX and VALE.
NUE is currently trading down about 0.2% midday Friday.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV