NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Amazon (AMZN) has had its price target lowered to $439 from $449, Credit Suisse said Friday. The firm reiterated an "outperform" rating noting that the company continues to moderate shipping losses and build out its fulfillment footprint close to dense population hubs.
"While we maintain our Outperform rating, our end-of-2014 DCF-based price target decreases to $439 from $449, and is based on a 10.5% weighted average cost of capital and 3% terminal growth," analysts wrote in the report.
Must Read: Warren Buffett's 10 Favorite Growth Stocks
- You can view the full analysis from the report here: AMZN Ratings Report
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV