"The company's focus on growth investments/content is likely to pressure profitability and margins near-term, but we expect these investments to result in outsized growth and further market share gains, yielding higher margins when growth starts to normalize," analyst Youssef Squali wrote in a research note.
Must Read: Warren Buffett's 10 Favorite Growth Stocks
- You can view the full analysis from the report here: AMZN Ratings Report
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts