SUPERVALU INC. (NYSE:SVU) will participate in the “Barclays Retail and Consumer Discretionary Conference” in New York City. President and chief executive officer Sam Duncan and executive vice president and chief financial officer Bruce Besanko will address investors at approximately 8:30 a.m. (Eastern Time) on Wednesday April 30, 2014.
A live webcast of this event will be available through the SUPERVALU website at http://www.supervaluinvestors.com.
About SUPERVALU INC.SUPERVALU Inc. is one of the largest grocery wholesalers and retailers in the U.S. with annual sales of approximately $17 billion. SUPERVALU serves customers across the United States through a network of 3,339 stores composed of 1,819 independent stores serviced primarily by the Company’s food distribution business, 1,330 Save-A-Lot stores, of which 948 are operated by licensee owners; and 190 traditional retail grocery stores. Headquartered in Minnesota, SUPERVALU has approximately 35,000 employees. For more information about SUPERVALU visit
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV