NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Starbucks (SBUX - Get Report) had its price target reduced to $84 from $88, Deutsche Bank said Friday. The firm said though the company's second-quarter results were "surprisingly good," analysts were modestly lowering its targets due to risks including "mis-execution on key growth initiatives, slowing consuming spending" and rising commodity prices.
The firm reiterated a "buy" rating on the stock, noting shares deserve to trade at a premium due to a "wide array of sales drivers and healthy cash generation."
Must Read: Warren Buffett's 10 Favorite Growth Stocks
- You can view the full analysis from the report here: SBUX Ratings Report
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts