At the Annual Meeting of the Shareholders of The Gorman-Rupp Company (NYSE MKT: GRC) held April 24, 2014, Kenneth R. Reynolds was elected to the Board of Directors.
Mr. Reynolds, age 55, is Chief Financial Officer of Ariel Corporation. Ariel is a major Ohio-based designer and manufacturer of a wide variety of compressors for diverse global petroleum markets. Previously, Mr. Reynolds, a Certified Public Accountant, was a partner with an Ohio-based public accounting firm.
Mr. Reynolds succeeds Dr. Peter B. Lake following his decision not to stand for re-election at the 2014 Annual Meeting after 39 years of distinguished service as a Director of the Company.
David P. EmmensCorporate SecretaryThe Gorman-Rupp CompanyTelephone (419) 755-1477NYSE MKT: GRCFor additional information, contact Wayne L. Knabel, Chief Financial Officer, Telephone (419) 755-1397.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV