On April 24, 2014 David P. Emmens announced his intention to retire effective April 30, 2014 from his position as Corporate Counsel and Secretary of The Gorman-Rupp Company (NYSE MKT: GRC).
Mr. Emmens joined the Company as Corporate Counsel in 1997 and served as Assistant Corporate Secretary from 1999 to 2002. He was elected as Corporate Secretary in 2002.
The Board of Directors of the Company has elected Brigette A. Burnell as Corporate Counsel and Secretary effective May 1, 2014.
Ms. Burnell previously served as Corporate Counsel of Red Capital Group from 2011 to 2013 advising the company on legal matters in all areas of business, including corporate governance, labor and employment, intellectual property and litigation oversight. Ms. Burnell served as an Associate at Jones Day from 2002 to 2011.David P. EmmensCorporate SecretaryThe Gorman-Rupp CompanyTelephone (419) 755-1477NYSE MKT: GRC For additional information, contact Wayne L. Knabel, Chief Financial Officer, Telephone (419) 755-1397.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV