On Assignment, Inc. (NYSE: ASGN) will participate in the following conferences in May of 2014:
- Macquarie Extreme Services Conference 2014 on May 13, 2014 at the Omni Berkshire Place in New York City. Representing Apex Systems, a division of On Assignment, will be Rand Blazer, President, and Ted Hanson, Chief Financial Officer.
- Jefferies 2014 SERV Business Services Summit on May 15, 2014 at the Ritz Carlton Hotel in San Francisco, California. Representing On Assignment will be Peter Dameris, President and Chief Executive Officer, and Ed Pierce, Chief Financial Officer.
- UBS Global Healthcare Conference 2014 on May 20, 2014 at the Sheraton New York Times Square Hotel in New York City. Presenting at the conference at 12:00 p.m. Eastern Time will be Jim Brill, Chief Administrative Officer and Treasurer of On Assignment, and Mike McGowan, Chief Operating Officer of On Assignment and President of Oxford Global Resources.
- Bank of America Merrill Lynch Services One-On-One Conference 2014 on May 21, 2014 at the Bank of America Tower in New York City. Representing On Assignment will be Peter Dameris, President and Chief Executive Officer, Jim Brill, Chief Administrative Officer, and Mike McGowan, Chief Operating Officer of On Assignment and President of Oxford Global Resources.
Presentations for these conferences will be available on the Company’s website at www.onassignment.com in the Investor Relations section.
About On Assignment
On Assignment, Inc. (NYSE: ASGN), is a leading global provider of in-demand, skilled professionals in the growing technology, healthcare and life sciences sectors, where quality people are the key to success. The Company goes beyond matching résumés with job descriptions to match people they know into positions they understand for temporary, contract-to-hire, and direct hire assignments. Clients recognize On Assignment for their quality candidates, quick response, and successful assignments. Professionals think of On Assignment as career-building partners with the depth and breadth of experience to help them reach their goals.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV