Hershey (HSY) earnings estimates, 12-month price target were cut at Credit Suisse. Shares are now seen reaching $108. Estimates were also reduced, as the company is seeing lower earnings quality, Credit Suisse said. Outperform rating.
Las Vegas (LVS) numbers were raised at Credit Suisse. Twelve-month price target is $87. Estimates were also increased, as Macau continues to drive growth, Credit Suisse said. Outperform rating.
Timken (TKR) price target, EPS estimates were raised at Jefferies. Strong operating start to year with buyback program starting in first quarter. Twelve-month price target is $75. Buy rating.
Time Warner Cable price target, EPS estimates were raised at Jefferies. Driven by strong volumes, second-quarter price increases and easier comps, Jefferies said. Twelve-month price target is $150. Hold rating.USG (USG) price target, earnings estimates were cut at Jefferies. Driven by lower wallboard prices and softer demand backdrop, Jefferies said. Twelve-month price target is $36. Buy rating. Follow TheStreet on Twitter and become a fan on Facebook
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV