NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- RATINGS CHANGES
Analog Devices (ADI) was downgraded at Citigroup to neutral from buy. Valuation call, based on a 12-month price target of $58, Citigroup said.
Aetna (AET) was downgraded at Citigroup to buy from neutral. Twelve-month price target is $73. Earnings momentum does not appear sustainable, Citigroup said.
Carbo Ceramics (CRR) was upgraded at DA Davidson to buy from neutral. Twelve-month price target is $163. Company said that business began to improve in March, DA Davidson said.Celgene (CELG) was upgraded at Piper Jaffray to overweight from neutral. Twelve-month price target is $170. Valuation call, as the stock has lagged over the past couple of months, Piper Jaffray said. Crown Castle International (CCI) was upgraded to buy at TheStreet Ratings. Barracuda (CUDA) was upgraded to buy at Bank of America/Merrill Lynch. Twelve-month price target is $39.50. Company continues to execute well, Bank of America/Merrill Lynch said. (DV) was upgraded at Piper Jaffray to overweight from neutral. Twelve-month price target is $54. Company is seeing strength in health care, and international and margins could rebound in the university unit, Piper Jaffray said. Dreamworks (DWA) was downgraded at Topeka Capital to hold. Twelve-month price target is $22. Expect further writedowns for Mr. Peabody & Sherman movie, Topeka Capital said. Fifth Third (FITB) was downgraded at BMO Capital to market perform from outperform. Twelve-month price target is $22. Company is seeing some deterioration in core trends, BMO Capital said. (FTI) was upgraded at BMO Capital to outperform from market perform. Twelve-month price target is $75. Volatility is declining and profitability is rising, BMO Capital said.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV