- Completing the acquisition of Given Imaging, which provides the company additional scale and scope to serve the multibillion dollar global gastrointestinal market.
- Launching the Endo GIA™ Reinforced Reload with Tri-Staple™ technology in both the U.S. and Japan and rolling out additional products including the Puritan Bennett™ 980 ventilator, Symbotex™ Composite Mesh for hernia repair and Kangaroo™ Feeding Tube with IRIS Technology.
- Opening a Covidien Center for Innovation in India, the company’s first medical training and education center in the country.
- Acquiring approximately 1.2 million ordinary shares under a previously announced share buyback program, returning over $2.0 billion to shareholders over the last twelve months through share repurchases and dividends.
Covidien Reports Second-Quarter Fiscal 2014 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.