MADISON, N.J., April 24, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Realogy Holdings Corp. (NYSE: RLGY) will release its financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2014 on Monday, May 5, 2014 prior to the company's webcast scheduled for 8:30 a.m. (EDT) on the same day.
The webcast will be hosted by Richard A. Smith, chairman, chief executive officer and president, and Anthony E. Hull, executive vice president, chief financial officer and treasurer.
Investors may access the conference call live via webcast at www.realogy.com under "Investors" or by dialing (888) 895-3527 (toll free); international participants should dial (706) 679-2250. Please dial in at least 5 to 10 minutes prior to start time. A webcast replay also will be available from May 5, 2014 through May 19, 2014.
About Realogy Holdings Corp . Realogy Holdings Corp. (NYSE: RLGY) is a global leader in residential real estate franchising with company-owned residential real estate brokerage operations doing business under its franchise systems as well as relocation and title services. Realogy's brands and business units include Better Homes and Gardens ® Real Estate, CENTURY 21 ®, Coldwell Banker ®, Coldwell Banker Commercial ®, The Corcoran Group ®, ERA ®, Sotheby's International Realty ®, NRT LLC, Cartus and Title Resource Group. Collectively, Realogy's franchise system members operate approximately 13,700 offices with 247,800 independent sales associates doing business in 103 countries around the world. Realogy is headquartered in Madison, N.J.Investor Contacts: Alicia Swift (973) 407-4669 email@example.com Jennifer Pepper(973) 407-7487 firstname.lastname@example.org Media Contact: Mark Panus (973) 407-7215 email@example.com Logo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20140110/NY44427LOGO SOURCE Realogy Holdings Corp.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV