- Net income attributable to common shareholders increased to $0.49 per diluted share compared to $0.28 per diluted share in the same quarter last year;
- Recurring Funds from Operations (“FFO”) increased to $0.49 per diluted share compared to $0.48 per diluted share in the same quarter of last year;
- Same Property Net Operating Income (“Same Property NOI”) for our portfolio increased by 3.3% over the prior year; and,
- Dispositions of non-core properties totaling $79.1 million were completed during the quarter.
Weingarten Realty Transformation Results In Same Property Net Operating Income Increase Of 3.3%
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.