The Tender Offer is scheduled to expire at 11:59 p.m., New York City time, on May 7, 2014 unless it is extended or earlier terminated (such date and time as it may be extended, the “Expiration Date”). Holders who have not already tendered Notes may continue to do so at any time prior to the Expiration Date. Such holders will receive in cash, for each $1,000 in principal amount of Notes tendered, the Purchase Price set forth in the Offer to Purchase, which does not include the Early Tender Premium, plus accrued and unpaid interest on the Notes from the last interest payment date to, but not including, the settlement date for Notes tendered after the Early Tender Date but prior to the Expiration Date. The Purchase Price with respect to the Notes has not been changed. Tendered Notes may no longer be withdrawn, except to the extent that Chesapeake is required by law to provide additional withdrawal rights.
Settlement of Notes that are validly tendered and accepted for purchase after the Early Tender Date but before the Expiration Date will promptly follow the Expiration Date. Chesapeake currently anticipates that the settlement date will occur on or about May 8, 2014 (such date being subject to change without prior notice).
Chesapeake has retained Morgan Stanley & Co. LLC and Citigroup Global Markets Inc. as the dealer managers for the Tender Offer. D.F. King & Co., Inc. has been retained as the tender agent and information agent for the Tender Offer. For additional information regarding the terms of the Tender Offer, please contact: Morgan Stanley & Co LLC at (800) 624-1808 (U.S. toll free) or (212) 761-1057 (collect) or Citigroup Global Markets Inc. at (800) 558-3745 (U.S. toll free) or (212) 723-6106 (collect).
Requests for documents and questions regarding the tender of Notes may be directed to D.F. King & Co, Inc. at the address, telephone numbers and email address set forth below.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV