- GrafTech’s Board and management team have a strong track record of value creation and a clear, winning strategy to drive long-term stockholder value;
- GrafTech’s experienced and highly qualified Board is committed to serving the interests of ALL stockholders;
- The Milikowsky Group’s platform is based on flawed analysis and misleading statements, and demonstrates a fundamental lack of understanding of GrafTech’s global businesses and industry;
- If implemented, the Milikowsky Group’s proposed strategy would be detrimental to stockholder value; and
- Nathan Milikowsky was not re-nominated to the Board in 2013 following serious governance breaches and conduct that demonstrate he is not qualified to serve on the Board.
GrafTech Sends Letter To Stockholders And Files Investor Presentation
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.