Mellanox® Technologies, Ltd. (NASDAQ:MLNX), a leading supplier of end-to-end connectivity solutions for servers and storage systems, today announced financial results for its first quarter 2014, ended March 31, 2014.
First Quarter 2014 Highlights
- Revenues were $98.7 million.
- GAAP gross margins were 65.7 percent.
- Non-GAAP gross margins were 68.6 percent.
- GAAP operating loss was $10.9 million.
- Non-GAAP operating income was $4.9 million.
- GAAP net loss was $11.4 million.
- Non-GAAP net income was $4.5 million.
- GAAP net loss per diluted share was $0.26.
- Non-GAAP net income per diluted share was $0.10.
- $10.5 million in cash was provided by operating activities.
- Cash and investments totaled $340.1 million at March 31, 2014.
In accordance with U.S. generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP), the company reported revenue of $98.7 million for the first quarter of 2014, down 6.5 percent from $105.5 million in the fourth quarter of 2013, and up 18.8 percent from $83.1 million in the first quarter of 2013.GAAP gross margins in the first quarter of 2014 were 65.7 percent, compared with 64.9 percent in the fourth quarter of 2013 and 65.2 percent in the first quarter of 2013. Non-GAAP gross margins in the first quarter of 2014 were 68.6 percent, compared with 68.5 percent in the fourth quarter of 2013 and 68.1 percent in the first quarter of 2013. GAAP net loss in the first quarter of 2014 was $11.4 million, or $0.26 per diluted share, compared with GAAP net loss of $7.3 million, or $0.17 per diluted share in the fourth quarter of 2013 and GAAP net loss of $8.5 million or $0.20 per diluted share in the first quarter of 2013.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV