- Net income of $1.3 million or $0.18 per diluted share, down 61% from $3.4 million or $0.45 per diluted share for the linked quarter and down 66% from $3.9 million or $0.52 per diluted share for the year-earlier quarter;
- Excluding special items for each quarter, net income of $1.8 million or $0.24 per diluted share, down 55% from $4.0 million or $0.53 per diluted share for the linked quarter and down 11% from $2.0 million or $0.27 per diluted share for the year-earlier quarter (see reconciliation of non-GAAP items);
- Loan growth, excluding loans acquired through FDIC-assisted acquisitions, of $18.0 million or 3% on a linked-quarter basis and $98.8 million or 16% compared with the year-earlier quarter;
- A decline in nonperforming loans, excluding FDIC-acquired loans, of 2% on a linked-quarter basis and 28% compared with the year-earlier quarter;
- A decrease in the provision for loan losses, excluding FDIC-acquired loans, to $65,000, down 70% from $220,000 for the linked quarter and down 86% compared with $450,000 for the year-earlier quarter; and
- An increase in the provision for FDIC-acquired loan losses to $105,000, up from $12,000 for the linked quarter (there was no provision for FDIC-acquired loan losses in the year-earlier quarter).
Heritage Financial Group, Inc. Reports First Quarter Net Income Of $1.3 Million Or $0.18 Per Diluted Share
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.