SUWANEE, Ga., April 24, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- ARRIS (NASDAQ: ARRS) a global telecommunications technology leader, today announced that Bob Stanzione, ARRIS Chairman & CEO, will present at the Jefferies 2014 Global Technology Media and Telecom Conference at the Epic Hotel in Miami, FL on Thursday, May 8, 2014 at approximately 9:30am Eastern. Investors may listen to the webcast live by logging on to http://wsw.com/webcast/jeff81/ARRS
This webcast will be archived for 90 days following the live presentation.
About ARRIS ARRIS is a global innovator in IP, video and broadband technology. We have continually worked with our customers to transform the experience of entertainment and communications for millions of people across the world. The people of ARRIS are dedicated to the success of our customers, bringing a passion for invention that has fueled our 60-year history: We created digital TV, delivered the first wireless broadband gateway and are pioneering the standards and pathways for tomorrow's personalized, Ultra HD, multiscreen, and cloud services. We are dedicated to meeting today's challenges and preparing for the tasks the future holds. Collaborating with our customers, ARRIS will continue to solve the most pressing challenges of 21st century communications. Together, we are inventing the future. For more information: www.arrisi.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV