The Board of Directors of Avery Dennison Corporation (NYSE:AVY) has increased its quarterly cash dividend, the company announced today.
The board declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.35 per share, reflecting a six cent, or 21 percent, increase over the previous quarterly dividend. The dividend is payable on June 18, 2014, to shareholders of record on June 4, 2014.
"The board’s action demonstrates our confidence in the company’s ability to deliver long-term value and our commitment to returning cash to shareholders,” said Dean A. Scarborough, Avery Dennison chairman, president and chief executive officer.
About Avery DennisonAvery Dennison (NYSE:AVY) is a global leader in labeling and packaging materials and solutions. The company’s applications and technologies are an integral part of products used in every major market and industry. With operations in more than 50 countries and 26,000 employees worldwide, Avery Dennison serves customers with insights and innovations that help make brands more inspiring and the world more intelligent. Headquartered in Glendale, California, the company reported sales from continuing operations of $6.1 billion in 2013. Learn more at www.averydennison.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV