IM, AVT And TJX, 3 Services Stocks Pushing The Sector Lower
2. As of noon trading, Avnet ( AVT) is down $2.94 (-6.3%) to $43.78 on heavy volume. Thus far, 1.4 million shares of Avnet exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 886,700 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $42.15-$44.37 after having opened the day at $43.33 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $46.72. Avnet, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, distributes electronic components, enterprise computer and storage products, and embedded subsystems in the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Asia, Australia, and New Zealand. Avnet has a market cap of $6.5 billion and is part of the wholesale industry. Shares are up 5.9% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Currently there are 5 analysts that rate Avnet a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 3 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Avnet as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, solid stock price performance, attractive valuation levels and largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income. Get the full Avnet Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts