Regions Financial Corporation (NYSE: RF) held its annual meeting today at the company’s Birmingham headquarters. Stockholders approved each of the proposals recommended by the Board, including the election of 13 directors to one-year terms.
The 13 directors elected to the Board are George W. Bryan, Carolyn H. Byrd, David J. Cooper Sr., Don DeFosset, Eric C. Fast, Grayson Hall Jr., John D. Johns, Charles D. McCrary, James R. Malone, Ruth Ann Marshall, Susan W. Matlock, John E. Maupin Jr. and Lee J. Styslinger III.
This year’s meeting marked the retirement of director John R. Roberts, who has served with distinction since 2001. Regions benefitted greatly from Roberts’ 13 years of dedicated service during a period of significant change within the financial services industry.
About Regions Financial Corporation:Regions Financial Corporation (NYSE:RF), with $118 billion in assets, is a member of the S&P 500 Index and is one of the nation’s largest full-service providers of consumer and commercial banking, wealth management, mortgage, and insurance products and services. Regions serves customers in 16 states across the South, Midwest and Texas, and through its subsidiary, Regions Bank, operates approximately 1,700 banking offices and 2,000 ATMs. Additional information about Regions and its full line of products and services can be found at www.regions.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV