Adami said Zillow has traded well over the past month. However, with a short interest over 50% and a 10% drop on Friday on light volume, he called the stock a "no touch" at current levels.
Brian Kelly, founder of Brian Kelly Capital, phoned into the show. He sold his long position in FireEye (FEYE) just below $45, saying, "It's just a bad trade."
Ford (F) dropped 3% following its earnings report. Adami said the stock is cheap in terms of valuation but also called the stock a "no touch" based on its relatively poor price action over the past few months.
Grasso said he is not a buyer of Tesla Motors (TSLA) but investors who are long should use $184 as their stop-loss.JetBlue Airways (JBLU) fell 5% and was the first stock on the show's "Pops & Drops" segment. Adami admitted to being wrong about his bullish call on the stock. Visa V dropped 5%. Grasso said the stock is below all of its major moving averages. He said investors who want to buy the stock should wait for the overall market to stabilize. SunPower (SPWR) jumped 7%. Brown said the stock seems poised to go higher. Hanesbrands (HBI) popped 5%. Najarian said the stock is still cheap. For their final trades, Najarian was a buyer of Dollar General (DG) and Grasso was a buyer of Bank of America (BAC) near $15. Brown was a buyer of the Market Vectors Agribusiness ETF (MOO) and Adami was buying Mylan (MYL).
-- Written by Bret Kenwell in Petoskey, Mich. Follow @BretKenwell
Follow TheStreet.com on Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV