ST. LOUIS, April 24, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Your own perfect personal pizza. Using only the freshest ingredients. Baked to order. At one low price. All in less than five minutes.
Sound too good to be true? It won't be for pizza lovers in the St. Louis area, once Pie Five Pizza opens its first local restaurant this fall.
Franchise co-owner Jamey Tasker said he and his partners at TFPie Group LLC plan to open the first of up to 20 Pie Five franchise units in the St. Louis area in the October time frame. The group, comprised of experienced restaurateurs, logistics experts and seasoned operators, spent roughly a year searching for the right opportunity and finally found it when Tasker walked into a Pie Five restaurant in Allen, Texas."From the first time I tried it, I knew this was the one. And when I introduced it to my partners, they fell in love as well," Tasker recalls. "The fast casual market is clearly where the growth is and the Pie Five concept in particular seems ideally suited to the demographics and restaurant landscape of the St. Louis market. The company's leadership is second-to-none, the operational model is excellent and the food is fantastic!" TFPie Group's franchise territory spans from the five Illinois counties around St. Louis as far west as Columbia, Missouri. "We've been scouting the St. Louis area for quite some time, and I just don't think we could have found a better group to carry our brand into the market than Jamey and his partners," said Chris Smith, Senior Vice President of Operations at Pie Five Pizza. "They understand our concept and operating model, share our passion for providing impeccable customer service and know the local area backwards and forwards. We're very pleased they are joining our team."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV