Warren Resources Inc Stock Upgraded (WRES)
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- WRES's revenue growth has slightly outpaced the industry average of 7.7%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 2.2%. This growth in revenue does not appear to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, displayed by a decline in earnings per share.
- Compared to its closing price of one year ago, WRES's share price has jumped by 107.08%, exceeding the performance of the broader market during that same time frame. Regarding the stock's future course, although almost any stock can fall in a broad market decline, WRES should continue to move higher despite the fact that it has already enjoyed a very nice gain in the past year.
- The gross profit margin for WARREN RESOURCES INC is currently very high, coming in at 70.23%. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 11.38% is above that of the industry average.
- Net operating cash flow has increased to $21.25 million or 49.61% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, WARREN RESOURCES INC has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of -22.92%.
- The current debt-to-equity ratio, 0.43, is low and is below the industry average, implying that there has been successful management of debt levels. Although the company had a strong debt-to-equity ratio, its quick ratio of 0.75 is somewhat weak and could be cause for future problems.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts