By midmorning, shares had added 6.9% to $14.19.
After the bell Wednesday, the technology company reported revenue of $177.6 million which beat estimates of $176.1 million according to analysts surveyed by Thomson Reuters.
Over the three months to March, the company narrowed its net loss to 6 cents a share from 17 cents a share in the year-ago quarter. Analysts had forecast a net loss of 11 cents a share.
- You can view the full analysis from the report here: TQNT Ratings Report
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts