The EPA's Tier 4 Final emissions standards are very stringent, requiring emissions reduction to near-zero levels. Reaching these emissions levels has involved complex changes to diesel engine design, plus the development of state-of-the-art aftertreatment devices such as Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR) systems, Diesel Particulate Filters (DPF) and associated controls.
For more information about the new high-horsepower EPA Tier 4 Final-certified generator sets from Cummins Power Generation, visit power.cummins.com. For specific information on emissions regulations affecting generator sets, visit tier4answers.com.
About Cummins Power Generation Cummins Power Generation, a subsidiary of Cummins Inc. (NYSE: CMI), is a global leader dedicated to increasing the availability and reliability of electric power around the world. With more than 90 years of experience, the company's global network of distributors in more than 190 countries delivers innovative solutions for any power need – commercial, industrial, recreational, emergency and residential.
SOURCE Cummins Power Generation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV