New Lifetime High Reached By SanDisk (SNDK)
- SNDK has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $455.2 million.
- SNDK has traded 31,206 shares today.
- SNDK is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in SNDK with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for SNDK NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on SNDK: SanDisk Corporation designs, develops, manufactures, and markets data storage products that are used in various consumer electronics products. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 1.2%. SNDK has a PE ratio of 17.9. Currently there are 14 analysts that rate SanDisk a buy, 3 analysts rate it a sell, and 4 rate it a hold. The average volume for SanDisk has been 4.1 million shares per day over the past 30 days. SanDisk has a market cap of $18.9 billion and is part of the technology sector and computer hardware industry. Shares are up 20.2% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates SanDisk as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, impressive record of earnings per share growth, compelling growth in net income and expanding profit margins. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows weak operating cash flow. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- SNDK's revenue growth has slightly outpaced the industry average of 4.7%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 12.8%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- Although SNDK's debt-to-equity ratio of 0.28 is very low, it is currently higher than that of the industry average. To add to this, SNDK has a quick ratio of 1.81, which demonstrates the ability of the company to cover short-term liquidity needs.
- SANDISK CORP reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, SANDISK CORP increased its bottom line by earning $4.37 versus $1.69 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($5.80 versus $4.37).
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Computers & Peripherals industry. The net income increased by 61.8% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $166.23 million to $268.95 million.
- The gross profit margin for SANDISK CORP is rather high; currently it is at 54.96%. It has increased significantly from the same period last year. Regardless of the strong results of the gross profit margin, the net profit margin of 17.78% trails the industry average.
- You can view the full SanDisk Ratings Report.
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts