NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Qualcomm (QCOM - Get Report) has had its price target increased to $84 from $79, Oppenheimer said Thursday. The firm also increased its earnings estimates to $5.19 a share from $5.10 a share over fiscal 2014. Full-year 2015 earnings estimates were bumped to $5.67 a share from $5.52 a share.
"Qualcomm remains the best positioned to capitalize from the eventual ramp of 4G-LTE in China. We still see this as a potential upside source, albeit later in the year," analyst Ittai Kidron wrote in the report.
Must Read: Warren Buffett's 10 Favorite Growth Stocks
- You can view the full analysis from the report here: QCOM Ratings Report
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts