NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Apple (AAPL - Get Report) has had its earnings estimates increased after a strong March quarter, Oppenheimer said Thursday. The firm increased its full-year 2014 earnings estimate to $44.38 a share from $42.85 a share. Full-year 2015 earnings estimates were bumped to $46.57 a share from $44.68 a share.
"The iPhone strength more than offset disappointing iPad shipments and suggests Apple can ride emerging market expansion through at least one more product cycle," Ittai Kidron wrote in the report.
Must Read: Warren Buffett's 10 Favorite Growth Stocks
- You can view the full analysis from the report here: AAPL Ratings Report
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts