NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Apple (AAPL) has had its earnings estimates increased after a strong March quarter, Oppenheimer said Thursday. The firm increased its full-year 2014 earnings estimate to $44.38 a share from $42.85 a share. Full-year 2015 earnings estimates were bumped to $46.57 a share from $44.68 a share.
"The iPhone strength more than offset disappointing iPad shipments and suggests Apple can ride emerging market expansion through at least one more product cycle," Ittai Kidron wrote in the report.
Must Read: Warren Buffett's 10 Favorite Growth Stocks
- You can view the full analysis from the report here: AAPL Ratings Report
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV